Need help placing an order with us?
The following frequently asked questions may help…
To place an order:
- Select the format (digital or physical print) and size of print you require on the product page and add the item to your shopping cart.
‘Digital’ prints are downloaded and printed by you, ‘physical’ prints are printed by us and delivered to you.
- Once you have added all the items you require follow the checkout process and create an account (if you haven’t already).
- Once you have successfully made payment we will print, trim and dispatch any physical prints to you.
If you have ordered digital prints your downloadable files will be instantly available on the order confirmation screen.
You can also find the download links from your account dashboard and on the order confirmation email.
Yes! You can order both physical prints for delivery and digital/download prints in the same order.
Any digital prints you order will be instantly available for download after purchase.
You can view your order status from the orders screen in ‘My Account’ and we will inform you by email of any updates or tracking information.
I you order has been dispatched with a ‘signed-for’ service we will add the Royal Mail tracking number for your parcel (UK orders only).
If you have selected to use our free standard delivery service we may use a ‘signed-for’ service if your order is over a certain value.
If you are outside of the UK we will notify you once your order has been dispatched.
We provide a tracking service for international orders over £30 in value.
Your tracking information will be available on the order screen in ‘My Account’.
Once your order is processed you can download your prints in three ways:
1. From the order confirmation page.
2. From the order confirmation email.
3. From the order detail or ‘downloads’ section in your account dashboard.
There is no expiry date to your downloads and you can download the files as many times as you need to.
JPG artwork files are provided in .ZIP format due to the large file sizes.
We accept debit and credit cards including MasterCard and American Express.
We use Stripe to process payments securely and we do not retain any credit card information in our database.
If your question is not answered, contact us here – we are happy to help.